December Middle Eastern PP and PE prices surface in Tunisia
According to the trader, the producer’s new levels stand at €1270/ton for HDPE and LLDPE c4 film and at €950/ton for PP raffia and injection on a CIF Tunisia, 90 days deferred payment basis.
“Our Saudi supplier issued increases on their PE prices, pointing to their limited supplies for this product. We believe that the suppliers see relatively better demand in Asia and therefore, they are directing their quotas to markets in that region instead of Tunisia. On the other hand, for PP, prices record decreases amidst ample supplies and slow demand. However, we think that demand is better than some players believe and we are planning to make some purchases in the days ahead,” the trader added.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed