Details for tariff quota of homo PP imports revealed in Turkey
According to the statement, any company who requests to benefit from this new regulation should apply to the Economy Ministry of Turkey, Import General Directorate in 10 days as of the publication date of the statement with the required documents.
Previously, in the Official Gazette dated November 20, 2014 a quota for 10,000 tons of homo PP imports to be imported without duties had been reported to be allocated for 2015. However, the Ministry had not revealed the details regarding who would benefit from this decision as well as how and to what extent.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East