Details for tariff quota of homo PP imports revealed in Turkey
According to the statement, any company who requests to benefit from this new regulation should apply to the Economy Ministry of Turkey, Import General Directorate in 10 days as of the publication date of the statement with the required documents.
Previously, in the Official Gazette dated November 20, 2014 a quota for 10,000 tons of homo PP imports to be imported without duties had been reported to be allocated for 2015. However, the Ministry had not revealed the details regarding who would benefit from this decision as well as how and to what extent.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June