Details for tariff quota on PTA imports revealed in Turkey
In the most recent official publication on August 21, the Ministry stated that a tariff quota will be opened for 320,000 tons of imported PTA with customs tariff statistics position number (GTIP) 2917 and that this quota will not be subjected to any additional duties. However, the ministry will announce how this quota will be shared between companies that import PTA by a different statement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe