Dioki starts up new GPPS, EPS plant in Turkey
The company already reached commercial production, while initial GPPS offers from the new plant emerged at $1570/ton FCA Adana, cash not inc VAT.
“We already brought our new EPS plant on-stream by around early August and started to supply customers. We are currently producing GPPS, while we plan to shift to HIPS production in the coming months,” Kucukboyaci noted.
Located in Yumurtalik Free Zone, Adana, the new plant houses a GPPS/HIPS swing line with a nameplate capacity of 50,000 tons/year. Dioki also operates an EPS (Expandable Polystyrene) line with a capacity of 18,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds