Dioki starts up new GPPS, EPS plant in Turkey
The company already reached commercial production, while initial GPPS offers from the new plant emerged at $1570/ton FCA Adana, cash not inc VAT.
“We already brought our new EPS plant on-stream by around early August and started to supply customers. We are currently producing GPPS, while we plan to shift to HIPS production in the coming months,” Kucukboyaci noted.
Located in Yumurtalik Free Zone, Adana, the new plant houses a GPPS/HIPS swing line with a nameplate capacity of 50,000 tons/year. Dioki also operates an EPS (Expandable Polystyrene) line with a capacity of 18,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports