Dioki starts up new GPPS, EPS plant in Turkey
The company already reached commercial production, while initial GPPS offers from the new plant emerged at $1570/ton FCA Adana, cash not inc VAT.
“We already brought our new EPS plant on-stream by around early August and started to supply customers. We are currently producing GPPS, while we plan to shift to HIPS production in the coming months,” Kucukboyaci noted.
Located in Yumurtalik Free Zone, Adana, the new plant houses a GPPS/HIPS swing line with a nameplate capacity of 50,000 tons/year. Dioki also operates an EPS (Expandable Polystyrene) line with a capacity of 18,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect