Distributor: Indian producer lowers domestic PE, PP prices
The producer also reportedly implemented price protection on their PP, HDPE and LLDPE prices, which will be valid until January 1, 2015 or their next price adjustment, whichever comes first. Under the terms of the price protection scheme, the producer will give retroactive discounts to buyers if prices move lower between the time they place orders and the time their goods are delivered.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons