Distributor: Indonesian producer issues further hikes on PP, PE
The producer had increased their offers by IDR190,000-740,000/ton ($15-56/ton) for PP and by IDR70,000-140,000/ton ($5-11/ton) for PE at the start of the week.
According to the distributor, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR17,680,000/ton ($1333/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,680,000-17,820,000/ton ($1333-1343/ton) for film and at IDR17,550,000/ton ($1323/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,990,000/ton ($1356/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,130,000/ton ($1517/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,680,000/ton ($1333/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at IDR18,910,000/ton ($1425/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand