Distributor: Indonesian producer issues further hikes on PP, PE
The producer had increased their offers by IDR190,000-740,000/ton ($15-56/ton) for PP and by IDR70,000-140,000/ton ($5-11/ton) for PE at the start of the week.
According to the distributor, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR17,680,000/ton ($1333/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,680,000-17,820,000/ton ($1333-1343/ton) for film and at IDR17,550,000/ton ($1323/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,990,000/ton ($1356/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,130,000/ton ($1517/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,680,000/ton ($1333/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at IDR18,910,000/ton ($1425/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS