Distributor: Malaysian producers announce June PP, PE prices
The producer’s June PP prices reportedly stand at MYR5380/ton ($1491/ton) for block copolymer and at MYR5210/ton ($1445/ton) for raffia and injection, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
For PE, they are offering LDPE film and HDPE blow moulding at MYR5460/ton ($1513/ton), LDPE injection at MYR5600/ton ($1552/ton), LLDPE film at MYR5790/ton ($1605/ton) and HDPE film at MYR5440/ton ($1508/ton) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets