Distributor: SEA producer lifts PP, LDPE prices to Malaysia
The producer’s LDPE prices currently stand at $1270/ton for film, at $1310/ton for injection and at $1320/ton for coating while they are offering PP block copolymer injection at $1240/ton, PP random copolymer injection at $1280/ton and homo-PP raffia and injection at $1160/ton, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
The distributor said, “The market is quiet while deliveries remain restricted. However, we still think that higher prices might be a sign that buyers will return to the market after the holiday lull.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect