Distributor: SEA producer lifts PP, LDPE prices to Malaysia
The producer’s LDPE prices currently stand at $1270/ton for film, at $1310/ton for injection and at $1320/ton for coating while they are offering PP block copolymer injection at $1240/ton, PP random copolymer injection at $1280/ton and homo-PP raffia and injection at $1160/ton, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
The distributor said, “The market is quiet while deliveries remain restricted. However, we still think that higher prices might be a sign that buyers will return to the market after the holiday lull.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports