Distributor: SEA producer lifts PP, LDPE prices to Malaysia
The producer’s LDPE prices currently stand at $1270/ton for film, at $1310/ton for injection and at $1320/ton for coating while they are offering PP block copolymer injection at $1240/ton, PP random copolymer injection at $1280/ton and homo-PP raffia and injection at $1160/ton, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
The distributor said, “The market is quiet while deliveries remain restricted. However, we still think that higher prices might be a sign that buyers will return to the market after the holiday lull.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June