Distributor: US PVC prices up in Italy
In Italy, US PVC prices were reported at €820/ton for k67-68, €830/ton for k64-65 and at €850/ton for k70, all on DDP, 60 days basis.
In the nearby Turkish market, US PVC offers were also raised to $865-875/ton CFR, subject to 6.5% customs, 25% additional and 18.81% AD duty in the week prior to the Eid. Traders also predicted that offers for US PVC may go up to the $900/ton threshold on the condition that supply concerns in South America persist.
When it comes to the local market, European PVC has been more or less at stable levels and buyers are in no rush to purchase as they are to receive previously secured import cargos soon. Demand should seasonally improve; however, players have yet to see any particular improvement despite warmer weather.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP price uptrend intact after holidays despite local supply pressure
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey