Distributors: Indonesian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer reportedly issued two upward adjustments on their domestic PP prices today, bringing their new offers to $1300/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, coating, BOPP and film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis. In total, the producer raised their prices by $80/ton for homo-PP raffia, by $70/ton for injection, by $30/ton for film and coating, and by $40/ton for BOPP.
For PE, the producer increased their prices by $20/ton for HDPE film, blow moulding and injection, and by $10/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100) while they kept their LLDPE film and injection prices stable from last week. The producer’s PE prices currently stand at $1280/ton for LLDPE film, at $1380/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1290/ton for HDPE film, at $1300/ton for blow moulding, at $1270/ton for HDPE injection and at $1310/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September