Distributors: Local PP prices move lower in Thailand
Another distributor added, “We are not planning to replenish our stocks for now as local demand is not all that encouraging. We believe that softer crude oil costs may keep the PP market under downward pressure in the days ahead.”
Local PP prices currently stand at THB49500/ton ($1511/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia and at THB50500/ton ($1541/ton) for PP film, all on an FD Thailand, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September