Domestic PP, PE prices announced with decreases to Indonesia
A woven bag manufacturer who reported receiving lower prices from the producer commented, “We do not find the offers we received in the domestic market to be competitive even after our supplier’s price reduction as the landed cost of raffia imports currently stands at around $1600-1620/ton FD, cash for Southeast Asian origins whereas domestic raffia is offered at $1650/ton FD, 14 days.”
Prices for locally-held materials currently stand at $1600-1650/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, $1687-1690/ton for LLDPE film and HDPE blow moulding and at $1670-1690/ton for HDPE film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September