Domestic PS, EPS prices revealed for October in Turkey
Domestic producers announced their list prices for GPPS with decreases ranging between $70-100/ton from last September levels. “We already expected to hear decreases from the suppliers based on retreating styrene costs in global markets,” buyers commented.
Accordingly, the prevailing GPPS offers are reported at $1500-1530/ton FCA Adana, cash not inc VAT. Meanwhile, new EPS offers also emerged below last month at $1670-1680/ton with the same terms. “Demand for EPS has been quite healthy during the last two months in contrast to fading PS demand,” sources commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers