Domestic PVC prices move higher in Thailand
A distributor stated, “Local PVC prices moved higher as Thai baht continued to depreciate against the US dollar. We are still purchasing on a regular basis, but we are feeling uncertain about the market response for this month.”
In Thailand, domestic PVC k67-68 prices are currently reported at THB30000-31000/ton ($825-853/ton) on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount