Dow, Ineos restart crackers
The company’s three crackers at the site have ethylene production capacities of 565,000 tons/year, 580,000 tons/year and 680,000 tons/year respectively.
Also, Ineos reportedly restarted its cracker in Rafnes, Norway after it was shut down as a safety precaution due to some production problems experienced at the petrochemical site since late April.
The cracker can produce 560,000 tons/year of ethylene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe