Dow, Ineos restart crackers
The company’s three crackers at the site have ethylene production capacities of 565,000 tons/year, 580,000 tons/year and 680,000 tons/year respectively.
Also, Ineos reportedly restarted its cracker in Rafnes, Norway after it was shut down as a safety precaution due to some production problems experienced at the petrochemical site since late April.
The cracker can produce 560,000 tons/year of ethylene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops