Dutch Ducor restarts PP production
The company reportedly said the force majeure will not be lifted until the issue is confirmed to be completely resolved so as not to fall short of their contractual obligations.
The company had shut its PP plant early last week due to a technical problem at one of the three production lines and then declared force majeure on the same line later in the week.
The company has a combined production capacity of 180,000 tons/year at its three PP lines.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe