E-Styrenics: We continue to procure styrene from UK’s New Perspective
The source stated, “New Perspective has been providing us with styrene monomer for the past two months while we are yet to deliver our output to them yet. We still have control over 50% of our production for distribution.”
He also confirmed that the local PE producer SIDPEC will be responsible for E-Styrenics’ styrene imports while they will only be responsible for financing.
E-Styrenics has a total PS production capacity of 200,000 tons/year, which is divided evenly by 100,000 tons/year between GPPS and HIPS.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS