E-Styrenics: We will resume offering as of early Feb
“We will skip offering in January and wait until next month. Currently, we are waiting to receive our new styrene shipments for our plants,” said the source.
Regarding the producer’s export activities, the source added that the company has been delivering to Europe smoothly since July 2016 via UK’s New Perspective while for the last two months, they have been exporting their cargoes themselves in big quantities and they are seeing good demand.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic