E-Styrenics raises February prices
“We are still carrying on with our ex-works deliveries and we are offering on US dollar terms only given the depreciating Egyptian Pound against the US dollar. Since opening letters of credit at banks is not easy at all, we see improved demand for our cargoes,” the source added further.
Meanwhile, the producer’s FOB Dekhela based export prices stand at $1280-1330/ton on cash basis. The low end is offered for cargoes at and above 500 tons. According to the source, their export prices indicate $80-110/ton increases from January.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months