E-Styrenics resumes offering to market
The source reported that the producer implemented decreases on its November offers from the last October levels and is open to negotiations depending on purchase volume. The producer’s November GPPS offers are standing at EGP20400-20740/ton on an ex-works Dekheila, cash basis. The producer’s dollar based offers, meanwhile, stand at $1200-1220/ton with the same terms.
“We had to adjust our offers following the floatation decision. Although we revised down our offers, players are not accepting new levels. We are offering within the market levels and we cannot reduce our prices further as we are determining our offers according to the costs and we have already bought some styrene at high levels. Therefore, we cannot issue any price reductions. Meanwhile, our plant is still shut, but we are delivering from our stocks since we have good stock levels to cover the market," also added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends