E-Styrenics starts offering on Egyptian pound basis for July
“Overall demand remains weak ahead of the approaching Ramadan holiday while lower import offers also make it difficult to compete in the market. Yet, we hold very limited quotas from the previous months and we are still facing a styrene shortage and are unable to carry on with our production.”
E-Styrenics offers GPPS injection at $1530/ton and at EGP12330/ton ($1575/ton) on an ex-works Dekhela, cash without VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount