EEC implements duty exemption for HDPE pipe to Kazakhstan
The duty exemption will be applied in the period from January 1 to December 31, 2015 while it will not be applicable for more than 100,000 tons of imported cargoes. The decision will exempt customs duties on HDPE pipe black grades for Kazakh producers while traders will continue to pay 6.5% customs duties for their imports.
The Eurasian Economic Commission includes Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Armenia.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness