EEC implements duty exemption for HDPE pipe to Kazakhstan
The duty exemption will be applied in the period from January 1 to December 31, 2015 while it will not be applicable for more than 100,000 tons of imported cargoes. The decision will exempt customs duties on HDPE pipe black grades for Kazakh producers while traders will continue to pay 6.5% customs duties for their imports.
The Eurasian Economic Commission includes Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Armenia.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets