EIA cuts oil price estimates for 2016-2017
The EIA also reported that the US produced 9.4 million barrels of oil per day (bpd) in 2015 while they expect to see an average oil production of 8.7 million bpd in 2016 and 8.2 million bpd in 2017. According to the IEA, the US crude oil production declined around 80,000 bpd on the month to 9.1 million bpd in February.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports