EIA raises US oil production forecast for 2015, trims for 2016
In a separate report, the EIA stated that oil production from US shale fields would grow at its slowest pace in over four years starting in April and that production at the six largest shale sites is expected to hit 5.6 million bpd in April, an increase of less than 300 bpd over March.
The EIA also reported that West Texas Intermediate crude futures are expected to be at around $52.15/barrel in 2015, down from the agency’s previous forecast of $55.02/barrel.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness