EPC start exporting PVC to Turkey
“Turkish players find our export offers reasonable since supplies from Europe are tight and prices are high due to availability issues,” he added. Previously, when announcing their initial June prices, the company had reported that they were not planning to export for June.
In the local market, the producer reported seeing good demand and added that they hold comfortable stock levels to provide the market. EPC’s plant is currently running at full rates, according to the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins