EPPC: We will decide PP plant restart date in end June
This week, a source from the producer said that their plant is still under maintenance. Regarding their restart time, the source did not voice a certain date. In fact, he noted that the restart date remains ambiguous.
“We do not have a certain restart date at the moment. We will consider the situation at the end of June and decide whether we will be able to restart the plant in July or not. At the moment, all global markets appear to be tracking a downward trend and we do not expect the situation to be any different here in Egypt,” he added.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally