EPPC: We will decide PP plant restart date in end June
This week, a source from the producer said that their plant is still under maintenance. Regarding their restart time, the source did not voice a certain date. In fact, he noted that the restart date remains ambiguous.
“We do not have a certain restart date at the moment. We will consider the situation at the end of June and decide whether we will be able to restart the plant in July or not. At the moment, all global markets appear to be tracking a downward trend and we do not expect the situation to be any different here in Egypt,” he added.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount