ETHYDCO to achieve commercial production at LLDPE plant
The source stated, “The producer is expected to start LLDPE deliveries as of tomorrow. Their offers will be given on Egyptian pound basis while the delivery term will be ex-Works. The producer will announce their offers on a monthly basis.”
According to him, ETHYDCO is currently operating its LLDPE line at 50% capacity while the producer is planning to launch its second line within the upcoming months.
ECHEM will have the marketing rights for ETHYDCO’s PE production while deliveries will be conducted through the producer itself.
ETHYDCO was yet to confirm the above information by the time of press.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high