ETHYDCO to achieve commercial production at LLDPE plant
The source stated, “The producer is expected to start LLDPE deliveries as of tomorrow. Their offers will be given on Egyptian pound basis while the delivery term will be ex-Works. The producer will announce their offers on a monthly basis.”
According to him, ETHYDCO is currently operating its LLDPE line at 50% capacity while the producer is planning to launch its second line within the upcoming months.
ECHEM will have the marketing rights for ETHYDCO’s PE production while deliveries will be conducted through the producer itself.
ETHYDCO was yet to confirm the above information by the time of press.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months