EU car registrations continue to rise in Dec
Across the region, the largest increase was seen in Italy (13.1%), followed by Spain (9.3%), France (5.8%) and Germany (3.7%).
Meanwhile, new passenger car sales for the full 2016 increased by 6.8% on the year to reach 14,641,356 units. Among the major markets, Italy posted the biggest growth (15.8%) in 2016, followed by Spain (10.9%), France (5.1%), Germany (4.5%) and the UK (2.3%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December