EU car registrations continue to rise in November
Accordingly, car registrations rose by 5.9% compared to the same month last year to 1,216,702 units in November.
Across the region, the largest increase was seen in Spain and France (10.3%), followed by Germany (9.4%) and Italy (6.8%). Meanwhile, the UK car market contracted by 11.2% in November.
During January to November, new car registrations across the EU increased 4.1% on a yearly basis, with more than 14 million new vehicles being registered.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows
- Bearish sentiment spills over to Middle Eastern PP, PE markets in November
- Dull demand dents PE outlook in SE Asia for rest of year
- China’s local PP markets snap 6-week downtrend, players skeptical
- PP resumes downtrend after short break in Italy and West Europe