EU car registrations continue to rise in November
Accordingly, car registrations rose by 5.9% compared to the same month last year to 1,216,702 units in November.
Across the region, the largest increase was seen in Spain and France (10.3%), followed by Germany (9.4%) and Italy (6.8%). Meanwhile, the UK car market contracted by 11.2% in November.
During January to November, new car registrations across the EU increased 4.1% on a yearly basis, with more than 14 million new vehicles being registered.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes