EU car registrations continue to rise in November
Accordingly, car registrations rose by 5.9% compared to the same month last year to 1,216,702 units in November.
Across the region, the largest increase was seen in Spain and France (10.3%), followed by Germany (9.4%) and Italy (6.8%). Meanwhile, the UK car market contracted by 11.2% in November.
During January to November, new car registrations across the EU increased 4.1% on a yearly basis, with more than 14 million new vehicles being registered.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June