EU car registrations fall in April
Four major markets posted decreases, with UK (19.8%), Germany (8%), France (6%) and Italy (4.6%) recording the largest declines while Spain posted a slight increase of 1.1%.
The data also showed that the new car registrations in the first four months of the year were up by 4.7% to stand at 5,332,854. The biggest growth was recorded in Italy (8%), Spain (6.1%), followed by Germany (2.5%), France (2.0%) and the United Kingdom (1.1%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years