EU car registrations fall in April
Four major markets posted decreases, with UK (19.8%), Germany (8%), France (6%) and Italy (4.6%) recording the largest declines while Spain posted a slight increase of 1.1%.
The data also showed that the new car registrations in the first four months of the year were up by 4.7% to stand at 5,332,854. The biggest growth was recorded in Italy (8%), Spain (6.1%), followed by Germany (2.5%), France (2.0%) and the United Kingdom (1.1%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets