EU car registrations marginally fall in Oct, rise in 10 months
Car registrations in the EU increased by 7.2% and reached 12,348,502 units in total in the first ten months of 2016. Italy and Spain made the largest contribution to the overall growth of the region with an increase of 16.7% and 10.8% respectively. These countries were followed by Germany (4.9%), France (4.7%) and the UK (2.5%)
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect