EU car registrations marginally fall in Oct, rise in 10 months
Car registrations in the EU increased by 7.2% and reached 12,348,502 units in total in the first ten months of 2016. Italy and Spain made the largest contribution to the overall growth of the region with an increase of 16.7% and 10.8% respectively. These countries were followed by Germany (4.9%), France (4.7%) and the UK (2.5%)
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends