EU car registrations marginally fall in Oct, rise in 10 months
Car registrations in the EU increased by 7.2% and reached 12,348,502 units in total in the first ten months of 2016. Italy and Spain made the largest contribution to the overall growth of the region with an increase of 16.7% and 10.8% respectively. These countries were followed by Germany (4.9%), France (4.7%) and the UK (2.5%)
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Softer expectations take hold of Europe’s PE market for November
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe
- African PP, PE markets start Q4 in limbo amid varying pricing policies
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?