EU car registrations post fresh hikes in August
In the first eight months of 2015, meanwhile, new passenger car sales increased 8.6% on the year to reach 9,056,539 units. Among the major markets, Spain posted the biggest growth (+22.3%) in the first half on a yearly basis, followed by Italy (+15.0%), the UK (+6.7%), France (+5.9%) and Germany (+5.6%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months