EU car registrations rise slower in Feb
In major markets, new car registrations moved up only in Italy and Spain by 6.2% and 0.2% respectively in February while France, Germany and the UK saw respective decreases of 2.9%, 2.6% and 0.3%.
The new EU member states also made a visible contribution to the growth by 15.9%.
The data also showed that the new car registrations in the first two months of the year were up by 6.2% to stand at 2,248,040.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs