EU construction output down 0.1% in Nov
On a yearly basis, however, the region’s construction output grew by 2.2% in November after posting a downwardly revised increase of 0.3% in October. Across the region the highest increases in production in construction were seen in Spain, Sweden and Hungary with 15.9%, 12.5% and 8.8%, respectively while the largest decreases were reported in Slovenia by 11.2%, Italy by 7.9%, Portugal by 5.7% and in Slovakia by 5.1%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe