EU raises 2015 economic growth forecasts for eurozone
According to the EU, the region’s gross domestic product will grow 1.5% in 2015 compared with their most recent forecast of 1.3% in February. The fastest growing economies are expected to be Spain and Ireland. Among the region’s leading economies, Germany’s economy will grow 1.9%, up from the EU’s latest projection of 1.5%.
However, the EU cut their growth forecast for Greece from 2.5% to 0.5% for 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence