Egypt, Jordan and Iraq sign MOU for oil and gas cooperation
Through the new agreement, Iraq aims to increase their oil and natural gas production as well as to regain market share lost in previous years while Egypt aims to meet increasing domestic energy demand.
The parties also agreed to build a new oil pipeline starting from Iraq’s southern city of Basra to Zarqa in Jordan and then to Aqaba, from which it would be extended to Egypt. The new pipeline will reportedly shorten transportation distance and reduce costs.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed