Egypt extends the deadline of oil blocks bidding
Egypt wants to attract more international firms to explore for oil and gas in the country to ease the country’s energy crisis.
Ganope, which is one of the five state-owned oil firms under the oil ministry and is responsible for the south of the Nile Valley, reported that these 10 oil blocks are West Gebel el-Zeit, Southeast Ras el-Ush, Northeast Geisum, North Magawish, Northwest Shadwan, Northwest Sea Bird, North al-Baraka, South al-Baraka, Southeast Qena and Kharit.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint