Egypt’s Carbon Holding signs financing deal for petchem projects
Under the new deal, Gulf Capital will provide convertible, five-year loan facility worth $25 million to finance the development and expansion of three new petrochemical projects in Egypt which were listed as Egypt Hydrocarbon Corporation’s $550 million Mining Grade Ammonium Nitrate plant, Oriental Petrochemicals Corporation’s PP production plant, and Tahrir Petrochemicals Corporation’s $7.4 billion greenfield naphtha cracker, olefins production complex with relevant derivative units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops