Egypt’s Carbon Holding signs financing deal for petchem projects
Under the new deal, Gulf Capital will provide convertible, five-year loan facility worth $25 million to finance the development and expansion of three new petrochemical projects in Egypt which were listed as Egypt Hydrocarbon Corporation’s $550 million Mining Grade Ammonium Nitrate plant, Oriental Petrochemicals Corporation’s PP production plant, and Tahrir Petrochemicals Corporation’s $7.4 billion greenfield naphtha cracker, olefins production complex with relevant derivative units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?