Egypt’s E-Styrenics announces Aug GPPS prices
A source from the producer reported that their August PS prices stand at $1370-1420/ton for GPPS injection on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis.
The source stated that market players are panicked as demand is muted due to dollar parity issues. He also added that as of August 15, there will be a maintenance shutdown at their plant which will last for 15 days and the operations will resume as of September 1st.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand