Egypt’s E-Styrenics announces Aug GPPS prices
A source from the producer reported that their August PS prices stand at $1370-1420/ton for GPPS injection on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis.
The source stated that market players are panicked as demand is muted due to dollar parity issues. He also added that as of August 15, there will be a maintenance shutdown at their plant which will last for 15 days and the operations will resume as of September 1st.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike