Egypt’s E-Styrenics announces Aug GPPS prices
A source from the producer reported that their August PS prices stand at $1370-1420/ton for GPPS injection on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis.
The source stated that market players are panicked as demand is muted due to dollar parity issues. He also added that as of August 15, there will be a maintenance shutdown at their plant which will last for 15 days and the operations will resume as of September 1st.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE stabilizes in Turkey and SEA, buyers remain skeptical
- China homo-PP market keeps dropping as bearish factors prevail
- Indonesia’s polyolefin markets signal further weakness towards year-end
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- Is 6-month downturn over in European PP markets?
- Polymer markets set to brace for higher freight rates
- Rising supply dents Jan PE outlook in Philippines as prices plunge to 11-year low
- China’s local PVC market supported by firmer futures, tightness
- PP, PE markets in Mid-East, Africa set to remain weak into 2020
- A new game-changer in Europe’s PE market: US imports