Egypt’s E-Styrenics announces Aug GPPS prices
A source from the producer reported that their August PS prices stand at $1370-1420/ton for GPPS injection on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis.
The source stated that market players are panicked as demand is muted due to dollar parity issues. He also added that as of August 15, there will be a maintenance shutdown at their plant which will last for 15 days and the operations will resume as of September 1st.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally