Egypt’s E-Styrenics announces Dec GPPS offers
E-Styrenics cut its USD-denominated prices by $130/ton from November and cut its Egyptian pound-denominated offers by EGP2362/ton ($132/ton with the recent parity) for GPPS injection, bringing its prices to $1350/ton and EGP24,138/ton ($1348/ton), respectively, on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis.
The source stated that they opted for larger decreases for December in a bid to cope with the bearish global markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon