Egypt’s E-Styrenics gives offers for the 1st time this year
Accordingly, the producers’ new GPPS offers are standing at EGP26,412/ton ($1457/ton w/o VAT) on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis.
“Our plant is still shut due to styrene shortage while we are delivering our customers from our stocks. We are seeing good demand as we prefer to give offers on EGP basis to avoid the risks of the firm dollar parity and the issues of opening LCs,” commented a source from the producer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets