Egypt’s E-Styrenics gives offers for the 1st time this year
Accordingly, the producers’ new GPPS offers are standing at EGP26,412/ton ($1457/ton w/o VAT) on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis.
“Our plant is still shut due to styrene shortage while we are delivering our customers from our stocks. We are seeing good demand as we prefer to give offers on EGP basis to avoid the risks of the firm dollar parity and the issues of opening LCs,” commented a source from the producer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets