Egypt’s E-Styrenics issues Dec GPPS offers, operations still halted
A source from the producer reported that their December PS prices remain stable at $1200-1220/ton for GPPS injection on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis. The source also reported that they stopped giving offers on EGP basis due to the fluctuating parity.
“We have stopped offering on EGP basis due to the unstable dollar parity which is changing our costs on a daily basis and we elected to offer on dollar basis only. Our plant is still shut and we are delivering from our stocks to the market. However, we have resumed our export business as of this week and demand is good,” added the producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins