Egypt’s E-Styrenics issues Dec GPPS offers, operations still halted
A source from the producer reported that their December PS prices remain stable at $1200-1220/ton for GPPS injection on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis. The source also reported that they stopped giving offers on EGP basis due to the fluctuating parity.
“We have stopped offering on EGP basis due to the unstable dollar parity which is changing our costs on a daily basis and we elected to offer on dollar basis only. Our plant is still shut and we are delivering from our stocks to the market. However, we have resumed our export business as of this week and demand is good,” added the producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook