Egypt’s E-Styrenics issues Dec GPPS offers, operations still halted
A source from the producer reported that their December PS prices remain stable at $1200-1220/ton for GPPS injection on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis. The source also reported that they stopped giving offers on EGP basis due to the fluctuating parity.
“We have stopped offering on EGP basis due to the unstable dollar parity which is changing our costs on a daily basis and we elected to offer on dollar basis only. Our plant is still shut and we are delivering from our stocks to the market. However, we have resumed our export business as of this week and demand is good,” added the producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe