Egypt’s E-Styrenics issues Dec GPPS offers, operations still halted
A source from the producer reported that their December PS prices remain stable at $1200-1220/ton for GPPS injection on an ex-works Dekhelia, cash basis. The source also reported that they stopped giving offers on EGP basis due to the fluctuating parity.
“We have stopped offering on EGP basis due to the unstable dollar parity which is changing our costs on a daily basis and we elected to offer on dollar basis only. Our plant is still shut and we are delivering from our stocks to the market. However, we have resumed our export business as of this week and demand is good,” added the producer source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets