Egypt’s E-Styrenics resumes production, returns with July PS offers
This has been the producer’s second price announcements so far this year after the one in May as the supplier had been experiencing production issues since late December 2016.
“We are resuming our operations at the plant. We are planning to reach the full capacity gradually. We are not exporting this month and we will only sell to the local market. We will be trying to figure out our customers’ reaction to our new prices since demand isn’t performing well due to the unfavorable economic situation.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows