Egypt’s E-Styrenics resumes production, returns with July PS offers
This has been the producer’s second price announcements so far this year after the one in May as the supplier had been experiencing production issues since late December 2016.
“We are resuming our operations at the plant. We are planning to reach the full capacity gradually. We are not exporting this month and we will only sell to the local market. We will be trying to figure out our customers’ reaction to our new prices since demand isn’t performing well due to the unfavorable economic situation.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China HDPE market’s premium over LLDPE hits highest in a year
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions