Egypt’s E-Styrenics resumes production, returns with July PS offers
This has been the producer’s second price announcements so far this year after the one in May as the supplier had been experiencing production issues since late December 2016.
“We are resuming our operations at the plant. We are planning to reach the full capacity gradually. We are not exporting this month and we will only sell to the local market. We will be trying to figure out our customers’ reaction to our new prices since demand isn’t performing well due to the unfavorable economic situation.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins