Egypt’s E-Styrenics resumes production, returns with July PS offers
This has been the producer’s second price announcements so far this year after the one in May as the supplier had been experiencing production issues since late December 2016.
“We are resuming our operations at the plant. We are planning to reach the full capacity gradually. We are not exporting this month and we will only sell to the local market. We will be trying to figure out our customers’ reaction to our new prices since demand isn’t performing well due to the unfavorable economic situation.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers