Egypt’s E-Styrenics reveals June GPPS prices
The source highlighted that their plant has been shut since late May due to their lack of styrene supplies. “However, we are aiming to restart our plant as of next month. For June, we are not going to be exporting any GPPS as we can obtain better margins from our own local market. Plus, our allocations are not very high for June, but can be deemed to be in line with the current demand,” added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally